30 Ocak 2010 Cumartesi

friday night, saturday morning




out of bed at eight a.m.

out my head by half past ten

out with mates and dates and friends

that's what I do at weekends.


I can't talk and I can't walk

but I know where I'm going to go

I'm going watch my money go

At the Locarno, no


when my feet go through the door

I know what my right arm is for

buy a drink and pull a chair

up to the edge of the dance floor


trying to stop or start a fight

I sit and watch the flashing lights

moving legs in footless tights


I go out on Friday night and I come home on Saturday morning.



Bugün Cumartesi akşamı ama olsun.


Nouvelle Vogue'a hepimizin Cuma akşamlarına tercüman olan ve sözleriyle beni haftanın her günü güldüren şarkı için teşekkür ediyorum, bir Cuma akşamı da beraber çıkalım diyorum.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder